In addition to my passion for flying jet airplanes, I have a passion for mentorship. For the past 20 years I have helped people to reach their dreams in aviation.
It is hard to put into words how rewarding it is when someone I am mentoring calls me on the phone with tears of joy, telling me that they reached their dream careers.
However, I have had my share of heartbreak as well.
You see I have actually seen people loose their dreams simply because they lacked the financial resources to pursue their dreams.
This inspired me to undergo the same educational training as financial planners that specializes in putting together investment portfolios, so that I could offer something more tangible than mere heartfelt words of encouragement.
It is my vision that every man, woman and child in our community will have both the knowledge and the financial means to build a bright financially secure future. Our children will have a financial head start in life that is so great that no dream will be beyond their reach.
The problem is that our educational system was never designed to teach us how to reach financial freedom.
In fact it is just the opposite!
My name is Joel Gudger the founder of the Great Start Initiative. I am also a Captain on Boeing 777 aircraft for United Airlines.
Our educational system is designed to deliver you into a rat race that will lead to endless personal debt and eventual poverty upon retirement, even if you had a great job in the process!
That's why in the richest country on the planet only 3 percent of the population will retire with enough savings to live in comfort and dignity in their golden years. The other 97 percent will struggle with debt their entire lives and retire dead broke!
What sets the 3 percent apart from the 97 percent?
The answer is that they are privileged to have financial education, strategies and tools that are not offered in school.
This wealth builder system will give you the financial education, strategies and tools to separate you from the masses and put you in the elite 3 percent that are financially free.
This program consists of video lessons that are designed to let you listen or watch with ease because they are actually entertaining and fun. And you can listen as you go about your daily routine.
This entire course will guide you to harness the awesome power and magic of compound interest.
When you harness the magic of compound interest it puts you on the road to financial freedom and along the way you will have:
- Freedom from debt
- Great credit which will enable you to purchase such things as cars ….ect
- Home ownership
- The financial net worth to invest in real estate or start a business
And a legacy of wealth because your children can learn this system as well!!
Your children will have a financial head start in life that is so great that no dream will be beyond their reach!
The Wealth Builder System
Part 1 will focus on overcoming the first obstacle to financial freedom which is too much month and not enough paycheck.
You will learn how use the power of compound interest to rapidly break the chains of debt and always have money to invest.
Part 2 will focus on the second obstacle to wealth which is fear.
You will discover why the most dangerous thing that you can do with your money is to do nothing at all.
Plus, you will be given a series of prudent and proven strategies called multiple layers of financial protection that will keep you safe while you build your wealth.
In part 3 you will get to the nitty gritty of building your wealth.
The Investment Pro System is an easy to use checklist that will guide you to find the absolute cream of crop Mutual Funds that have long and proven track records of top performance.
The system also enables you to be an informed client if you chose to hire a financial advisor.
The system also enables you to tailor your investment portfolio to meet your personal tolerance for risk and financial goals.
And the most exciting part is that the system is so simple that your high school aged children can use this system to start investing at a very early age!
The Investment Pro System
The Midas Touch
The Midas Touch system is based on the investment strategies of world famous billionaire investor Warren Buffett.
You will learn his method of locating and screening stocks that consistently provide the highest returns over the long term.
Who this is for:
• You are behind in your retirement savings because you got off to a late start
• You want to retire with a larger nest-egg
• You want financial freedom at a younger age